There’s a lot happening in the city with respect to the holidays. No matter your plans, your commute may be affected by road closures.
Read on for a few more spots you’ll want to avoid this weekend in Toronto…
Adelaide St. W Closure
Effective: Friday, Nov. 29 from 9 p.m. to Saturday, Dec. 21 at 5 a.m.
- Adelaide St. W closed from York St. to Sheppard St.
York St. Construction
Effective: Friday, Jan. 4 from 7 a.m. to Thursday, Apr. 30 at 11 p.m.
- York St. closed from Bremner Blvd. to Lake Shore Blvd.
Bloor St. W Closure
Effective: Monday, Aug. 26 from 7 p.m. to Tuesday, Dec. 31 at 5 p.m.
- Bloor St. W closed from Kipling Ave. to Prennan Ave.
Gardiner Expressway Westbound Ramp To Sherborne St. Closure
Effective: Friday, Oct. 4 from 11:59 p.m. to Tuesday, Mar. 31 at 11:59 p.m.
- Gardiner W Sherbourne Ramp closed
Louvain St. Closure
Effective: Wednesday, Nov. 13 from 6 a.m. to Friday, Dec. 27 at 7 p.m.
- Louvain St. closed from Cordella Ave. to Humber Blvd.
Church St. Closure
Effective: Thursday, Nov. 14 from 6 a.m. to Friday, Dec. 13 at 7 p.m.
- Church St. closed from Rosemount Ave. to Pine St.
Old Leslie St. Closure
Effective: Friday, Dec. 6 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Old Leslie St. closed from Sheppard Ave. E to Old Leslie St.
Lakeshore Santa Claus Parade
Effective: Saturday, Dec. 7 from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Birmingham St. closed from Dwight Ave. to Islington Ave.
- Dwight Ave. closed from Lake Shore Blvd. W to Birmingham St.
- Lake Shore Blvd. W closed from Dwight Ave. to Thirty Sixth St.
- Second St. closed from Birmingham St. to Maple Blvd.