Good news for those trying to get around the city this weekend!
Not only are there no TTC closures scheduled for this weekend, but there are also very few road closures that Toronto drivers need to be aware of.
Aside from the usual construction projects that have been going on in the city, there are two sports events causing minor closures around York and Bremner. Read on for a full list of planned closures in the city this weekend…
Lakeshore Blvd. E. Lane Closure
Effective: Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Lakeshore Blvd. E lane closure westbound from Lower Sherbourne St. to Parliament St.
Six Points Construction
Sunday, Feb. 24 from 12 a.m. to Saturday, Aug. 31 at 11:59 p.m.
- Bloor St W closed from Kipling Ave to Dunbloor Rd
- Dundas E Kipling S Ramp closed
- Dundas E St Albans Ramp closed
- Dundas St W closed from Jopling Ave S to Dunbloor Rd
- Kipling N Bloor E Ramp closed
- Kipling N Dundas E Ramp closed
- Kipling N Dundas W Ramp closed
- Kipling N St Albans Ramp closed
- Kipling S Dundas E Ramp closed
- St Albans Bloor E Ramp closed
- St Albans Kipling N Ramp closed
Crescent Rd. Watermain Installation
Effective: Jan. 31 from 5:30 p.m. to Jun. 8 at 11:59 p.m.
- Crescent Rd. closed from Cluny Dr. to Mount Pleasant Rd.
York St. Closure
Effective: Friday, Jan. 4 at 7 a.m. to Thursday, Apr. 30, 2020 at 11 p.m.
- York St. closed from Bremner Blvd. to Lake Shore Blvd. W.
Swift Dr. Closure
Effective: Friday, Feb. 22 at 7 a.m. to Friday, Apr. 5 at 11 p.m.
- Swift Dr. closed from Eglington Ave. E. to Eccleston Dr.
Effective: Friday, Mar. 1 from 10 p.m. to 11 p.m. and Saturday, Mar. 2 from 9:30 p.m.to 10:30 p.m.
- Bremner Blvd. closed from Lower Simcoe St. to Lake Shore Blvd. W
- York St. closed from Front St. W. to Lake Shore Blvd. W