It seems a little early for construction-related road closures, but alas, more than a few Toronto streets are closed this weekend for that exact reason.
Along with a whopping 10 stations closed on the TTC this weekend, Torontonians also need to be aware of these six on-going road closures in the city.
Lakeshore Blvd. E. Lane Closure
Effective: Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Lakeshore Blvd. E lane closure westbound from Lower Sherbourne St. to Parliament St.
The Queensway Lane Closure
Effective: All weekend
- The Queensway lane closure eastbound from Parkside Dr. to Claude Ave.
Six Points Construction
Monday, Jan. 8 from 5 a.m. to Feb. 28 at 11:59 p.m.
- Kipling N. Bloor E. Ramp closed from Kipling N. St. Albans Ramp to Bloor St. W.
- St Albans Bloor E. Ramp closed from Kipling N. St. Albans Ramp to Kipling N. Bloor E.
- St Albans Kipling N. Ramp closed from Kipling N. Bloor E.
Crescent Rd. Watermain Installation
Effective: Jan. 31 from 5:30 p.m. to Jun. 8 at 11:59 p.m.
- Crescent Rd. closed from Cluny Dr. to Mount Pleasant Rd.
York St. Closure
Effective: Friday, Jan. 4 at 7 a.m. to Thursday, Apr. 30, 2020 at 11 p.m.
- York St. closed from Bremner Blvd. to Lake Shore Blvd. W.
Swift Dr. Closure
Effective: Friday, Feb. 22 at 7 a.m. to Friday, Apr. 5 at 11 p.m.
- Swift Dr. closed from Eglington Ave. E. to Eccleston Dr.
Effective: Feb. 22 and 23 from 9:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. and Feb. 24 from 6 p.m.to 7 p.m.
- Bremner Blvd. closed from Lower Simcoe St. to Lake Shore Blvd. W
- York St. closed from Front St. W. to Lake Shore Blvd. W