The TTC Holiday Schedule has been released, and it’s the perfect schedule to get you around Toronto for the next two weeks.
The highlight of the schedule is the free rides on New Year’s Eve, courtesy of Corby Spirit and Wine. So you won’t have to fight someone for a taxi nor worry about driving after Midnight.
Over Christmas From December 25 to December 28
Christmas Day (Tuesday, December 25)
- Standard Sunday service
- Subway service and most routes start at 8 a.m.
Boxing Day (Wednesday, December 26)
- Subway, streetcar and bus service will operate on a Sunday schedule
- Subway service starts at 8 a.m.
Thursday, December 27, to Friday, December 28
- Regular weekday service with reduced peak period service on most routes
- Subway service and most routes start at 6 a.m.
New Year’s Eve Free Rides And Service Schedule
New Year’s Eve (Monday, December 31)
- Ride free from 7 p.m. on December 31 to 7 a.m. on January 1, courtesy of Corby Spirit and Wine.
- During these hours, PRESTO customers should not tap their cards when boarding a bus or streetcar, or entering a subway station.
- Anyone tapping accidentally will be refunded within approximately three business days.
New Year’s Day (Tuesday, January 1, 2019)
- Regular Sunday service
- Subway and most routes start at 8 a.m.
- Ride free until 7 a.m. on January 1
The TTC Holiday Schedule will end and return to regular service on Wednesday, January 2 at 6 a.m.