We have a blessedly quiet week of Toronto road closures this weekend, with the Santa Claus Parades and other festivals finally behind us.
There are a few standard closures around construction. Specifically, we should be aware of the ongoing construction around Main St, The Queensway, and Allen Road.
Main St. Closure
Effective: All weekend
- Main St. closed from Doncaster Ave. to Lumsden Ave.
- Main St. closed from Gerrard St. E. to Kingston Rd.
The Queensway Lane Closure
Effective: Monday, November 12 to December 22
- The Queensway lane closure eastbound from Parkside Dr. to Claude Av
Thirtieth St. Closure
Effective: Thursday at 7:00 a.m. to Friday at 11:59 p.m.
- Thirtieth St. closed from Elder Ave. to Lake Shore Blvd. W.
Eglinton Ave W/Dufferin St Eglinton LRT closure
Effective: Friday 10:00 p.m. to Saturday 10:00 a.m.
- Eglinton Ave. W. closed from Dufferin St. to Marlee Ave.
Allen Rd. Northbound To Wilson Heights Blvd. Ramp Closure
Effective: Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Allen N. Wilson Hs. N. Ramp closed
- Allen N. Wilson Hs. Ramp closed
- Allen N. Wilson Hs. S. Ramp closed
Effective: Saturday from 10:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Bremner Blvd. closed from Lower Simcoe St. to Lake Shore Blvd. W.
- York St. closed from Front St. W. to Lake Shore Blvd. W.