Welcome to Oakville, Ontario: The land of, well, actual land. Because people have full-sized front and backyards here.
You can own this piece of entertaining heaven — and you will own entertaining.
Get ready, because we’re about to take you on a tour of over 3,100 square feet, plus a finished basement. But first, here’s some info for you about the home that includes four bedrooms and four-plus-one bathrooms:
Where: 225 Cherryhill Rd., Bronte, Oakville
Realtor: Dan Cooper, The Dan Cooper Group, Royal LePage Real Estate Services Ltd., Brokerage
Now, take in this custom-built space, then we’ll get to all the cool features …
You will obviously do a lot of your entertaining from this dream kitchen. The sensor sink faucet may serve as entertainment on its own.
(And you will certainly enjoy your midnight snacks at that quartz-top island.)
We know. We know. You don’t entertain from a bathroom. But you will certainly get ready for guests (or relax after they leave) in your master ensuite. Plus, this space is so beautiful, we couldn’t wait to whisk you in here.
And we had to show it in TWO pictures, because it is that big.
And, no. You certainly wouldn’t entertain in your kids’ ensuite. But YOU would be able to relax, knowing their bathroom is in their own confined space. Plus, look how big this space is. They can certainly entertain themselves in here.
Again. Not an entertaining zone. Unless you wanted to put on a fashion show. The master closet can seriously double as a runway.
Of course, after all that entertaining, you can retreat to your master bedroom.
But before you retreat, maybe grab one of your bottles of wine off that stellar wine rack in the finished basement.
The only problem with this home, is your guests may never want to leave. Thankfully, you have 11 + three rooms to escape them.
• High-end kitchen with ample storage, large quartz island and designer backsplash
• 48-inch Wolf gas range, 42-inch SubZero refrigerator, Wolf built-in microwave and stainless steel built-in dishwasher.
• Extensive millwork includes high-end baseboards, crown moldings, detailed trim and coffered ceiling in kitchen.
• Soaring 18-foot ceiling in foyer.
• Butler’s pantry with wine fridge.
• Seven-inch-wide plank engineered oak hardwood floors, pot lights, California shutters, solid doors.
• Large upgraded mudroom.
• Solid oak staircase with wrought iron pickets.
• Built-in speakers, WiFi thermostat, exterior cameras, visual doorbell technology.
• Irrigation system
• Master with walk-in closet, spa-like ensuite with his-and-hers sinks, frameless glass shower, heated floor and freestanding soaker tub.
• Upper level includes laundry room and three spacious bedrooms, each with ensuite privileges plus laundry room.
• Professionally finished basement, with room for entertaining, playroom, custom wine racks, three-piece bathroom, utility room and storage.
• Two garages
• 62′ x 117′ lot
• Walk to Eastview Public School, St. Dominic Catholic Elementary School, Lawson Playground, Bronte Pool and Bronte Athletic Park and close to parks, Fisherman’s Wharf and Bronte Harbour.
For everything else you’d like to know, you can finish your tour here.