Compared to last week, this week’s Toronto road closures are a bit more chaotic. You can blame it on construction.
On top of the York St. closure, which was announced last week, drivers now need to worry about two more construction sites. Both Crescent Rd. and Kipling N. are under construction for the rest of the month and then some.
Check out the full list of road closures below…
Six Points Construction
Effective: From Jan. 8 at 5 a.m. to Jan. 31 at 11:59 p.m.
- Kipling N. Bloor E. ramp closed from Kipling N. St. Albans ramp to Bloor St W
- St. Albans Bloor E. ramp closed from Kipling N. St. Albans ramp to Kipling N. Bloor E. ramp
- St. Albans Kipling N. ramp closed from Kipling N. Bloor E. ramp to Kipling Ave
Crescent Rd. Watermain Installation
Effective: From Jan. 7 at 6 a.m. to Jan. 31 at 5 p.m.
- Crescent Rd. closed from Cluny Dr. to Mount Pleasant Rd.
York St. Closure
Effective: From Friday, Jan. 4 at 7 a.m. to Thursday, Apr. 30, 2020 at 11 p.m.
- York St. closed from Bremner Blvd. to Lake Shore Blvd. W.
Effective: Jan. 11 from 10 p.m. to 11 p.m. and Jan. 12 from 9:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Bremner Blvd. closed from Lower Simcoe St. to Lake Shore Blvd W.
- York St. closed from Front St. W. to Lake Shore Blvd. W.